This Cookies Policy (hereinafter the ‘Policy’) provides information on how NTT DATA Spain, S.L.U. (hereinafter ‘NTT DATA Spain’) uses data storage and retrieval technologies installed on the devices of users (hereinafter ‘Users’ or ‘User’) by means of its website (hereinafter the ‘Website’).
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are files downloaded onto Users’ computers, smartphones or tablets when they access specific websites and applications, and are used to store and retrieve Users’ data. Cookies have a variety of purposes, including recognising you as a User, obtaining information on your browsing habits, and personalising the way content is displayed.
2. What cookies do we use?
The Website uses the following types of cookies (note that a given cookie may belong to more than one category):
- First-party cookies: first-party cookies are sent to the User’s device from a device or domain managed by NTT DATA Spain, used to provide the requested service to the User.
- Third-party cookies: third-party cookies are sent to the User’s device from a device or domain that may or may not be managed by NTT DATA Spain; however, in this case, a separate organisation processes the data collected by the cookie for its own purposes. This Policy identifies first-party cookies as being owned by ‘NTT DATA Spain.’ All other cookies are owned by the third parties stated in each case. In section 6, you can access the respective cookies policies of these third parties by clicking on their name. These include their policies on data transfer to third countries, whenever applicable.
- Session cookies and persistent cookies: session cookies are designed to collect and store data while the User accesses the Website. The information they store only lasts for the duration of the session, and disappears when it ends. On the other hand, persistent cookies remain stored on a User’s device for a set time period, even if the session has ended.
- Technical cookies: technical cookies are necessary for the website to work. As a result, they are essential in order for the User to be able to use all of the Website’s options and to browse and use its functionalities normally.
- Preference or personalisation cookies: preference or personalisation cookies store information, allowing Users to access the Website in such a way that provides specific features to offer a personalised experience different from that of other Users. This includes settings such as the language, type of browser through which the service is provided, regional configuration through which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical and audience measurement cookies: these cookies monitor and analyse the behaviour of Users of the websites to which they are linked, including measuring the impact of advertisements when applicable. The information collected by these cookies is used to measure the Website’s activity and to create User browsing profiles, with the objective of improving the analysis of data about how Users use the service.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these cookies store Users’ behavioural information, collected by continuously observing their browsing habits. This permits the creation of a specific profile for which targeted advertising can be displayed.
Section 6 of this Policy lists the cookies used by the Website.
3. Does cookie use involve international data transfers?
Wherever it is necessary for the operation of our suppliers’ services, accepting some of these cookies may imply the international transfer of your data to third countries. The legal grounds for this transfer is your consent, which you provide when you accept the use of the cookies applicable in each case. In any event, international data transfers are shared with countries deemed to have an adequate protection level by the European Commission and/or based on the provision of adequate guarantees, such as standard contractual clauses (articles 45 and 46 of the General Data Protection Regulation).
Section 6 provides information on data transfers to third countries by the third parties identified in this Cookies Policy, where you can access their respective cookies policies.
4. How do I disable cookies?
All browsers have settings to allow for the disablement of cookies. For this reason, the majority of browsers make it possible for you to manage cookies in order to offer you closer control of your privacy.
If you wish to withdraw or modify your informed consent to the use of the cookies sent by this Website, please go to the cookies panel or make the appropriate changes in your browser settings. This will not cause you to lose access to content.
These settings are available in your browser’s ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu. Below are links to instructions for disabling cookies on the most common browsers:
- Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2)
- In the tools menu, select ‘Internet options.’
- Select the ‘Privacy’ tab.
- You can use your cursor to configure your privacy level according to six positions that let you control the number of cookies installed: Block All Cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default), Low, and Accept All Cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- On the upper bar of the Firefox window, click the Tools menu.
- Select ‘Options.’
- Select the ‘Privacy & Security’ panel.
- There, Firefox offers you the option of using a customised configuration for your browsing history.
- Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menu located in the toolbar.
- Select ‘Settings.’
- Click ‘Show Advanced Options.’
- In the ‘Privacy’ section, select ‘Content Configuration.’
- Different cookie configuration options can now be selected.
- In the settings menu, select ‘Preferences.’
- Go to the ‘Privacy’ tab.
- Select the ‘Block all cookies’ option.
- Please be aware that blocking all cookies may cause the Website not to work properly and may disable some of its functionalities.
For Website Users who wish to prevent Google Analytics from using their data, Google has developed an opt-out browser add-on for selected browsers, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
5. Cookies on mobile devices
Cookies and other storage technologies are also used when you access the Website from a mobile device.
Similar to what happens on a computer browser, mobile device browsers let you modify your privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies.
If you would like to modify your privacy settings, follow the specific instructions provided by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below are links with instructions for modifying privacy options on your mobile device:
- IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
- Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
- Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
- Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
6. Accepting, configuring or rejecting cookies, and more information
Click ‘ACCEPT ALL’ on the cookies banner to accept all cookies. Similarly, click ‘ACCEPT SELECTION’ to only accept the cookies you have selected in the banner’s settings boxes. Alternatively, click ‘REJECT’ to reject non-essential cookies.
Please be informed that if you block or do not accept cookies, some services that depend on cookie use may not be available. Moreover, you may be unable to access specific services or take full advantage of the Website’s content.