Welcome to our Website
To comply with information society and e-commerce services regulations, the general information applicable to this website is listed below:
Owner: NTT DATA Spain, S.L.U. (hereinafter ‘NTT DATA Spain’)
Address: Camino Fuente de la Mora, 1, 28050 Madrid, Spain
Contact Information: Tel. (+34) 91 749 00 00; Fax (+34) 91 749 00 01
Company Registration Data: Companies Registry of Madrid, Volume 14487, Book 0, Folio 40, Section 8, Page M-239649, registered on 13 September 1999 under Inscription no. 1.
Spanish Tax No. (CIF): B-82387770
The Policies are updated on a regular basis. Therefore, the versions that apply are those in force and published at the time of your use of the Website. Please read these Policies carefully before using the Website and review them on a regular basis. If you disagree with the Policies, please refrain from using the Website.
As a User, you commit to use the Website and the materials, services and forms that it provides in an appropriate way. In particular, you commit to not use these materials, services or forms for the following aims, including but not limited to:
- Engaging in activities that are illicit or illegal, carried out in bad faith or harmful to the public order;
- Damaging the hardware and software systems of NTT DATA Spain’s Website, its suppliers’ websites or those of third parties;
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems liable to cause damage to networks, devices, User systems, the Website or NTT DATA Spain;
- Attempting to access, use and/or manipulate the data owned by NTT DATA Spain, third-party suppliers and/or other Users;
- Deleting, modifying, circumventing or manipulating any protective measures or security systems that may be installed on the Website;
- Similarly, any other unauthorised use is prohibited in the absence of the prior written authorisation from NTT DATA Spain.
- The use of robots, data crawling or collection tools (such as spiders or scrapers), hidden links or any other means, tools, programs, algorithms or automated data collection/extraction methods to access, acquire, copy or monitor the Website is prohibited in the absence of the express written authorisation from the Website’s owners.
Any Users or visitors of the Website that violate any of the conditions of this Legal Disclaimer may have their access to or use of this Website denied, suspended, interrupted or terminated by NTT DATA Spain, either partially or fully.
Moreover, NTT DATA Spain has the legal right to investigate and report any of the above actions, as well as to collaborate with the authorities as part of the investigation of said actions.
2. Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
© NTT DATA Spain, S.L.U. 2021. All rights reserved.
All contents of this Website (including but not limited to text, images, files, photographs, logos, charts, brands, icons, colour combinations or any other analogous element; its structure and design; the selection and presentation of the materials that it contains; software, links and other audiovisual or audio content; its graphic design elements and its source code) which are necessary in order to enable its functionality, to access it and to use it, are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights owned by either NTT DATA Spain or third parties. Furthermore, the exploitation rights over these elements will only be granted when strictly necessary in order to properly use the Website.
In particular, the reproduction, transformation, distribution and public dissemination or disclosure of these elements is prohibited. Moreover, generally speaking, this prohibition encompasses any other form of exploitation via any means of all or part of the Website’s content, including its design and the selection and layout of the materials that it contains. Exploiting the Website in the above ways is only permitted after obtaining express authorisation from NTT DATA Spain, and always stating that NTT DATA Spain is the owner of the applicable intellectual and industrial property rights.
Furthermore, this prohibition also applies to decompiling, disassembling, reverse engineering, sublicensing, transmitting via any means or translating the computer programs necessary to operate, provide access to and use the Website and the services that it contains; creating derivative works based on these computer programs; and exploiting it in any of the manners described in the above paragraph with respect to all or part of said programs. Under all circumstances, Users shall abstain from deleting, modifying, circumventing or manipulating any protective devices or security systems that may be installed on the Website.
The brand names, trade names or distinctive markings used on the Website are owned by either NTT DATA Spain or third parties. Under no circumstances does accessing this Website grant any rights over said brand names, trade names or distinctive markings.
The hyperlinks used on this Website may redirect you to other websites and webpages managed by third parties. NTT DATA Spain has no control over these websites and webpages and is not responsible for their content or current state. Furthermore, the act of providing access to said websites and webpages does not imply that NTT DATA recommends or approves of their content.
This Website contains materials (including articles, studies, and project descriptions) prepared by NTT DATA Spain exclusively for informational purposes. You are hereby informed that these materials can be modified, expanded or updated at any time without prior notice.
Furthermore, in order to improve the Website, NTT DATA Spain reserves the right to modify, expand or temporarily suspend the Website’s layout, configuration, technical specifications and services unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice. Furthermore, it also has the right to modify the Policies provided to you or which may be provided to you by means of the Website in relation to the use of the latter.
5. Liability Waiver
Users of this Website use it on their own behalf and at their own risk. NTT DATA Spain, as well as its owners, contributors, employees and representatives, are not liable for any errors or omissions that may be present in the contents of this Website or other content to which it may link. Furthermore, NTT DATA Spain and its owners, contributors, employees and representatives cannot be held liable for any damages incurred due to the use of this Website or any actions carried out based on the information that it provides.
The information contained by this Website is provided without any explicit or implicit guarantees of any nature, and may be modified or updated without prior notice. NTT DATA Spain does not guarantee that the Website is free of viruses, worms or other harmful information technologies that could damage or alter your IT system, electronic documents or files as the User of this Website. Accordingly, NTT DATA Spain shall not be liable for any damages that either the User or third parties could suffer as a result of these information technologies. Moreover, NTT DATA Spain is not liable for and does not guarantee the availability and continuity of access to this Website, nor does it guarantee that the Website is free of errors. In any event, as a User of this Website, it is your responsibility to possess adequate tools for detecting and disinfecting harmful or damaging computer programs.
As the User, you shall be liable for any damages incurred by NTT DATA Spain as a result of the violation of any of your obligations in accordance with the present Legal Disclaimer. By using the Website, you acknowledge that you are aware of and willingly accept that the use of any of the Website’s content is exclusively your responsibility.
6. Reporting Illicit and Inappropriate Activities
If, while using the Website, you become aware that the hyperlinks that it contains link to websites containing content or services that are illicit, harmful, denigrating, violent or unethical, you can contact NTT DATA Spain, providing the following particulars:
- The personal data of the person submitting the report: name, address, telephone number and email address;
- Description of the circumstances demonstrating the illicit or inappropriate nature of the hyperlink;
- In the event of an alleged violation of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property rights, the personal data of the owner of the violated rights, whenever this person is different than the person submitting the report.
- Furthermore, you must provide the certificate proving the legitimate ownership of the rights, and when applicable, the deed of power of attorney granting the authority to act on behalf of the rights holder whenever the rights holder is different than the person submitting the report.
In accordance with information society and e-commerce services regulations, the fact that NTT DATA Spain has been contacted in accordance with this clause does not imply that it effectively recognises the activities and/or content signalled by the person submitting the report.
7. Applicable Legislation
Each and every one of the particulars of the Policies is governed by Spanish legislation.